One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
What are the universities that offer masters in avionics courses in the UK?
Srinu Dama Srinu Dama Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i compeleted btech in ece .i want do masters in avionics or controlsystems in avionics can you advices for  universities in aboard like uk 

• June 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Ruth Lauener Ruth Lauener Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 13 Points: 190 Trusted Advisor

Hi Srinu,

There are a good number of Universities in the UK who will offer courses in this area.  If you do a search on the Uniguru search function this should help you to find them.  My University is one example of a University which offer courses in your area - the University of Sheffield.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ruth

Ruth Lauener | The University Of Sheffield
Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Srinu,

You can check University of Sheffield & University of Glasgow for the program of your choice. 

Good Luck!!

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'What are the universities that offer masters in avionics courses in the UK?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.