One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Can you suggest universities for MS in US based on my profile?
Yashwanth Veeramzneni profile image Yashwanth Veeramzneni Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi sir 

my gre score 285 

ielts 6.5

acads 80% ( no baclogs )

coild u suggest some universities in US

• January 03, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (3)

Jyoti Sharma profile image Jyoti Sharma Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 15

Hi Yashwanth,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

In spite of having a good academic background, you may get into some mediocre level universities since GRE is an imperative part of profile evaluation.

Before I name the Universities, you will need to provide me with some more details such as your academic background and the course of preference. You may email your CV and queries on so that I can support you with the further process.

Also, register on to keep receiving updates on admission process.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Ruby Kaur profile image Ruby Kaur Contributor Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 135

Hi Everyone.

Some of the US Universities for MS are:-

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Cambridge, MA, Stanford University - Stanford CA, University of California - Berkeley, CA, Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA, California Institute of Technology - Pasadena, CA : and so on.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruby Kaur.

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

We are an Abroad education consultancy if you confusion to study in UK or Ireland or any where in Abroad to visit our website or you can also contact us 9874993410 on this number

Add a quick reply to 'Can you suggest universities for MS in US based on my profile?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.