One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Universities for Aerospace Engineering in USA
Pavan Kumar Chowdary profile image Pavan Kumar Chowdary Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello sir,I'm pavan from Hyderabad.I have done my in Aeronautical engineering and i want to do masters in aerospace engineering in united states and i'm applying for 2014 fall intake.please suggest me with the universities by evaluating my profile. aggregate : 65.6% Gre score :295(verbal 142,quant 153) Ielts :6.5
  • January 23, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Pavan!Universities will look into your credentials such as GRE, IELTS/TOEFL, GPA, Extra/ Co curriculars, SOP/LOR doc's. Shortlisting Universities should be done based on your Profile and you need to consider your  Budget/location/Course preference and recognition of the University. You can find the list of Universities on Uniguru website for Aerospace Engineering in USA.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Universities for Aerospace Engineering in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.