One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Universities for Spring 2014 - Computer science
Madhu Mitha Madhu Mitha Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi All Please help me out in shortlisting the universities for higher studies in Computer science. I have scored 304 (Quants: 156 and Verbal : 148) in GRE and 109 in TOEFL exams. I did my B tech - Information Technology with a CGPA of 8.4.
  • March 11, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi Madhu, Here is the list of universities which offer Postgraduate Computer Science courses in USA... All the best..!

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Madhu Quite a good acad score. Before i suggest any universities , I as a counsellor do not recommend students to apply for spring intake since there are 2 disadvantages 1 . not all universities admit international students 2. there is not much scholarship ./funding available I would suggest that you work for a 1 year in a related ares of CS , that will also help u boost ur profile and then apply for Fall 2014 intake If you must apply to Spring then you can refer the list mentioned below: Rutgers Univ of South florida san jose state uni syracuse Suny stony brook University of cinncinati florida insti to tech All the best

Add a quick reply to 'Universities for Spring 2014 - Computer science'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.