One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Universities i can admission in - to study MBA in Marketing or International Business?
Saumya Mittal profile image Saumya Mittal Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10
I got 7 bands in IELTS, now which are the best Universities I can get admission in for MBA course in marketing or international business .
  • December 21, 2013

Replies (4)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

IELTS is one of the admission criteria, please provide us your UG scores and your country of choice for us to suggest you universities for MBA. Some Universities need GMAT scores and some need students with work experience as well, check with the entry requirements in the university website.  

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Shana Ajesh Shana Ajesh Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 90

Normally the Ielts requirement for Masters is OB 6.5 Ind 6.Since you have 7 in all band you can look on to Top Ranked Universities itself.Along with Ielts you need Good percentage for you Bachelors.GMAT is not mandatory but If you could score good for GMAT no doubt you can get admision in Top Universities.

Saumya Mittal profile image Saumya Mittal Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10

i want to fo for MBA in international business or marketing, so what are the best universities in can get admission in. 

Moreover i can go for MS in the same fields (international business or marketing) if i get a better university. My average % in graduation is 65% and ielts score is 7 band.

Shana Ajesh Shana Ajesh Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 90

Which Country you aae preferring?

Getting admission in UK, Australia and NZ is possible with your present profile.

Add a quick reply to 'Universities i can admission in - to study MBA in Marketing or International Business?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.