One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to know which universities in and around Leat, UK offering LLB courses
Shriya Bhatia profile image Shriya Bhatia Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I would like to know about some universities in and around Leat, UK that offer LLB courses and are recognized by the bar council of India. And also how to apply to them. 

• February 22, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Hi Shriya,

Greetings from hotcourses!

We are more than happy to help you out with Uk education. but Leat, I doubt that is a place there.

LLB in UK is of 3 years.I need to have your complete profile in hand before suggesting the options. As if you wish to come back and practise in India you need ot have 5 years of degree.

Kidnly get back tome with all your details so that we can proceed ahead accordingly.You can call ua at 011-49196901 or mail at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in for further assistance.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi jain

Team- Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to know which universities in and around Leat'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.