One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Universities in USA with late deadlines for Management information system (MIS) fall 2014
Akshay Kallur Akshay Kallur Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello sir, i am Akshay Kallur from Bangalore and planning for my fall 2014 MS program in the USA with MIS as my major.. Could you please suggest me a few universities with regard to my profile in the USA.. I am already late and i am looking at universities with late deadlines.. Any help from you would be much appreciated sir, AKSHAY KALLUR 10th - 87% 12th-67% BE final year- 55% GRE- 288 yet to give my Toefl waiting for you earliest reply sir Thank you in advance, Regards Akshay Kallur
  • January 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Hi Akshay! Deadline for Fall 2014 intake would generally be around June or July 2014. You academic scores are low. You may also have to work on your GRE. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters in information systems in USA.  You have to choose the university that matched best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on documents like academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, resume and other financial documents. You should then submit an application to the university. 

Add a quick reply to 'Universities in USA with late deadlines for Management information system (MIS) fall 2014'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.