One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Can I know which Universities offer MS in Engineering Management in the USA?
B S Anand B S Anand Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 23

Hello,

My Proflie

10th-82%

12th-70.2%

BE - 75.57%/8.22 CGPA/3.28GPA (Honours),2014 (Mechanical)

IELTS- 7.0 (overall)

GRE- yet to be written

Kindly suggest me Universities offering MS in Engineering Management. along with scholarships being offered, if any.

Thanks

• November 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Greetings from Hotcourses!

First of all, you hold a decent profile which can get you good Universities, like Santa Clara University, Massachussetts Institute of Technology, University of Illinois and many. These Universities have some Scholarships which are merit based, Country based and also you can opt for TA (Teachers Assistantship) Scholarships. If you have participated in any project works also that will also enhance your profile!

I would request you to send your cv at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in and get yourself registered on our website www.hotcoursesabraod.com/india/ to get more information about the process!

You can also call us at 011-49196912 to get more on Study in USA!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur Team

Hotcourses!

B S Anand B S Anand Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 23

Ma'am

Thank you very much for a prompt response. I will definitely mail my CV to the given address & would also like to know whether there are any Univerisites(state-funded or otherwise) in Germany who offer a similar course.

Thanks

B S Anand

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi B S Anand,

Thank you! Germany has only couple of options in which the deadlines has passed! You can forward me your CV and I will provide you with the best options available! I can arrange a call back for you too any time between 10:00Am to 6:00pm.

Hope to hear soon from you!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Hotcourses Team!

Add a quick reply to 'Can I know which Universities offer MS in Engineering Management in the USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.