One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can someone please give me names of US Universities that offer MS in CS and IT suitable for my profile?
Ashok Marannan profile image Ashok Marannan Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello People, Pls take a minute to evaluate my profile

GRE = 308 (Q158+V150)

TOFEL = 102

BE CS: CGPA = 8.4

10th 97% 12th 95%

WrkExp= 4 Years at Intel Corporation at Bangalore

SOP = Decent

LORs = Good (HOD, Manager and S/W architect from US )

Planning on applying up to 8 Universities/Colleges for MS in CS 

I've a list in mind but would like to know what others think about universities that I should shoot for 

Appreciate your help

• November 23, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Ashok,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Having gone through your profile, I would advise you to consider the following universities:

• University of Southern California
  • Pennsylvania State University
  • Northeastern University

You may send your CV on jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that we can help you finalizing some more universities, based on your profile, and will update you on the list you have prepared.

Other than the shortlist, we do support students with the editing of writing supplements, application assistance & review and visa assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Can someone please give me names of US Universities that offer MS in CS and IT suitable for my profile? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.