One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can I get the shorlisted Universities in US and Its online application?
Syed Ismail Syed Ismail Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
hi i'm planning to study in USA, and attempted GRE scored verbal-147 quantitative-154 AWA-3 toefl-planned i am looking for universities whose tuition fees cost $10000-$15000 per year,which would make approx $20000-$30000 for two years or 4 semesters. can i get the shortlist from your side and online applications i can apply to. Thank you
  • February 25, 2013

Replies (2)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Syed, here is the list of American universities with course fee ranging from USD 10,000 to USD 15,000 a year. You can download the prospectus for more information. Also, here is the link to apply directly to the institution. Please ensure that you select the line of subject and region while applying.

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor
Hello Ismail, I believe Guhan S has provided you the appropriate link. If you wish someone to do research and provide list as per criteria given by you then pay counseling fee for it. Let us understand that there is no free lunch and one who provides it free has mostly some hidden agenda. So beware! Regards, Richard Lasrado
Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get the shorlisted Universities in US and Its online application?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.