One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Which are the Universities with high acceptance rate?
Monica G Monica G Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have completed BE with 73% and have IELTS score of 7. I have 2 yrs of experience as a Software Developer. I would like to do MS computer science in a UK university. I would like to know universities where I have a high chance of acceptance. 

• July 15, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Monica,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Which university have you done BE from?

You can look at universities like Bristol,Durham,Exeter etc.

The shortlisting can be done once we are aware of the complete profile.

Could you please help us with your contact number and mail id so that we can assist you with the further process as the application process is about to start for 2015 session.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Monica,

Based on the initial info that you have shared, you are eligible for really good Universities in the UK. You can look at Imperial College, Manchester University Leeds, Birmingham and several more!! Let me know in case you have additional queries! Happy to help!! 

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'Which are the Universities with high acceptance rate?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.