One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Universities to send my TOEFL score cards
Aswani Sri Kumar Ch profile image Aswani Sri Kumar Ch Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am going to write TOEFL, i need help in selecting 4 universities for sending the free TOEFL score card.
  • August 25, 2013

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aswani, The 4 Universities you can send scores will depend based on your UG subject, percentages you have scored, MS program you are looking for, affordablity levels, state in the US you want to go, etc . So please send more information about the factors and we will try and answer. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Ray Pp profile image Ray Pp Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 8 Points: 130

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits Email us at
ray.powells31@gmail.com for details Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?

Add a quick reply to 'Universities to send my TOEFL score cards'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.