One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
University admission
Dinesh Vennam Dinesh Vennam Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to get an admission in abroad university, but I got only 60% in my bachelor degree....Can i get an admission with my %...
  • December 11, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

There are different entry qualifications for each programme. Some programmes require you to have a certain amount of knowledge in a subject before you begin the degree programme - this is called a 'subject requirement'. Other programmes do not have any specific subject requirements. All programmes will, however, expect you to have reached a certain standard in your education and will ask you to achieve certain grades in your examinations.

If your Academic Percentage is less that 60% almost everyone believe that they cannot into good school. But, you have to compare yourself with top rank holder. If the top rank holder in the class has 65%, then your 60%is not Low Academic percentage. Above pattern applies to all the departments and programs. You can find the list of university country wise in uniguru website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'University admission '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.