One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
University Feedback
Raashi Suneja profile image Raashi Suneja Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
What's your expert unbiased opinion on University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK? It’s one of the few Universities in the UK that offers a BA (Hons) in Mass Communications. What are the prospects of getting employment in UK, USA or Europe after graduating? However, I do propose to do an MBA after gaining a couple of couple of years' work experience. Thank you.
  • August 29, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Hertfordshire is a good University, though not a very old or Traditional University. It is also ranked in the Top 50 Univesities in UK by Times Higher Education. The University if very popular for its Engineering programs. 

But there is a severe Recession in UK this year but is likely to become better in the next couple of years. I guess by the time you finish your Bachelors in 3 years time, UK will hopefully tide over the recession. 

You can consider looking at a couple of more options in UK like Middlesex University, University of Lincoln, Anglia Ruskin University, etc. All these Universities also offer Bachelors in Mass Communication or Media Related courses. 

All the best and if your need more clarifications, do write back to us. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'University Feedback'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.