One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
University reputation and future after course completion
Baburao Lad profile image Baburao Lad Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have selected Maharishi University of management IOWA "Compro" program to complete MS in computer science, please will it be good choice?
  • July 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Courses in compro have subjects in both management and technology at Maharishi University of Management.  Teaching is completely done through practical approach, so that students focus on practical basis of learning making them more developed for competitive market. You can earn a Master of Science in Computer Science from an accredited US university and get two years experience working in a paid practical training job at a US company, and enter the program with very low initial payment ($5,000US average). The rest of the program costs are paid through your earnings. The University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.

I hope this information is useful to you. But before taking final steps, you can also do self search, and contact the university, and also read student reviews about the university and the courses.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'University reputation and future after course completion '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.