One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
university selection for my profile
Deepika Vallabhaneni profile image Deepika Vallabhaneni Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
pls help me in selecting unv that suit my profile. I have received a GRE score of 281 ( verbal:138 quant:143 ) AWA: 2 and TOEFL exam I am taking this weekend. I have a GPA of 3+ on scale of 4 . 2 internships : 1 at infosys ltd for 3 months other at local company . good lor . 1 mini project and currently doing main prjt. currently in final yr of B.TECH what are safe & moderate universities that match my profile in USA for Graduate program is CSE major .please help
  • December 27, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Deepika as you have a decent profile and yet to complete your UG, hope you can still aim for high GPA. The universities will not only give you admission only based on your english proficiency and other admission exam but they will first see your academic score, projects and extra work done related in your field. Few universities like University of Kentucky, State University Of New York-Buffalo, University Of Central Florida, University Of Oklahoma, Iowa State University, University Of Iowa and many more. You can find few more universities in Uniguru.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Deepika Vallabhaneni profile image Deepika Vallabhaneni Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

umamss dartmouth and boston, texam a&m kingsvilee, northwest missori state university, 

can u tell me what are my chances of getting into these universities.

and suggest me some universities in california with low tuition fee.

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Chances of getting into these universities are 5o to 60 percentages and also its totally depends on the admission team decision. You can get the list of university’s in California with moderate tutuion fee in uniguru.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Deepika Vallabhaneni profile image Deepika Vallabhaneni Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

please help me I have come down to a list of universities please tell me my chance of getting admit and yes im giving my ielts on feb 1st expecting 6/6.5

1.national university

2.texas a & m commerce

3.troy university

4.texas state university

5.eastern illinois unv

6.university of illinoiis springfield

7.new mexico state unv

8.unv of southern missipi

9.southern new hamsphire unv

10.eastern illinois unv

11. new jersey inst of tech

pleasedo comment .I want to apply for MS in CS

Add a quick reply to 'university selection for my profile'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.