One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Select good university for masters in EE Electrical
Sampath Kumar profile image Sampath Kumar Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please suggest me a good university for masters in EE Electrical, with future scope specialization. My GRE is 293 academics 67% with 4 backlogs.
  • September 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Electrical Engineering is the largest and most diverse technological field in the world. There are many universities offering Postgraduate Electrical Engineering courses. You have Yale University, Florida Institute of Technology, Washington State University, Illinois Institute of Technology etc. You must prepare well on the other aspects like the test takes, reference letters, statement of purpose, transcripts etc. Prove the University that you are eligible for the program, and highlight your interest and strength and aptitude. And also prepare well for Visa related queries.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Select good university for masters in EE Electrical'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.