One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Select good university for pursuing ms in biomedical engineering
Alisha Sharma Alisha Sharma Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Universities applied : Wayne State university, Florida International University, Polytechnic Institute of NYU, Cleveland State University, University of Bridgeport. Are these university good for pursuing MS in Biomedical engineering?
  • March 18, 2012

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Few of these (Polytechnic Institute of NYU, FIU, etc) are reasonably good universities of USA however it is difficult to known if this is the best fit for you or whether admission is possible in these USA universities? You further need to balance your list of USA Universities for admission chances and therefore I do not wish to change your list or recommend you anything as your profile is not known to us. It is important to have couple of backup universities to secure your USA admission where you admission chances are reasonably high. I hope you are aware of the admission procedure for USA University and wish very best for your future. Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Select good university for pursuing ms in biomedical engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.