One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Suitable universities for electronic and communication in US
Peeyush Agarwal Peeyush Agarwal Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
my sample gre score now is about 300. with a month more to go to give my gre, i would like to ask information on the universities which suit me better and the scores universities good in electronic and communication accept
  • January 16, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Mostly the University department has different GRE score requirement. This is just an Approximation; you must always contact the individual University to get the GRE score requirements, since these can be change from time to time. Few Universities you can apply to if your GRE score is between 300 to 310 are Iowa State University, University of Kentucky, Boston University, University of Chicago, and University at Buffalo, Oregon State University, University of Virginia, University of South Carolina, New Mexico State University and many more. For further clarification email to me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Suitable universities for electronic and communication in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.