One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please suggest me few safe and moderate Universities according to my profile for MS in US (2015 FALL INTAKE)?
Rudhrananth B profile image Rudhrananth B Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Ma'am/Sir,

Please suggest me few Safe and Moderate Universities according to my profile

GRE 304|AWA 3.5|IELTS 7

Acads 7.04 (Had 6Backlogs Cleared them all)

1 Paper presented in International conference

Couple of Projects

3 months Internship in a local company

Thank you

• October 13, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Rudhranath,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

You have a very good profile! You can get in to good Universities in USA like Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIIT), Stanford University, University of Calofornia, University of Michigan and many more, but before I suggest you further you have to specify your area of interest because according to that only we may be able to shortlist some Universities for you! Also we provide complete list of University Shortlisting matching your profle so that you can finalize and start sending your applications! As you mentioned that you would like to start the application for Fall 2015 I would like to tell you that this is the best time to start your process to be on time!

I would also like to tell you that Hotcourses charge no fees for the service or consultation. We provide complete services starting from Shortlisting till Visa filing.

To get more information please register yourself on our website www hotcoursesabroadcom/india/ or you can call us at 011-49196912.

Please forward your CV to navdeep.kaur @ hotcourses.co.in so that I can assist you with the further process!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest me few safe and moderate Universities according to my profile for MS in US (2015 FALL INTAKE)?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.