One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Can someone please help me short list universities based on my profile?
Swarup C profile image Swarup C Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Can u suggest me the right universities in usa for my profile,gre:verb-145,quant-152,toefl-75,aggregate-64.03%..For 2015

fall.For Electrical engineering and i am final year electronics and communicatons student.

• March 25, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Swarup,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

You may consider the below mentioned universities:

• NJIT
  • California State University - Fullerton

You may send your CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that I can support you shortlisting some more universities and their application process.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Niraj Chaudhary profile image Niraj Chaudhary Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hey I m Niraj 

i have passed my B.E Mechanical in 2014 and i got 6.35 CGPA And I also have 26 backlogs all is cleared. I also took the GRE and ielts and I got 287 and 6.5 respectively so, can u please suggest that which universities suit my profile?

is there any chance to get an admission?

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Niraj,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Yes, the admission chances are there as long as the backlogs are cleared. You need to prepare a strong statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation.

I dropped you an email as well requesting for the CV, please forward the same so that I can support you with the shortlisting, editing, application and visa.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Can someone please help me short list universities based on my profile?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.