One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Suggest good/decent US Universities according to my GMAT and work experience.
Raghu J Raghu J Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 12
Hi, Unversities for US MBA - GMAT 600/3.5 years experience Please suggest good/decent US Universities according to my GMAT and work experience. Thanks
  • March 05, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Contributor Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 27 Points: 390

Hi Raghu, Since you have 5 years exp and a decent score in GMAT, you have many options to choose. You can refer top 10 business schools to have an idea. I recommend you o apply to the universities online using Uniguru's service called "Uniform", you will have experts to call you and guide you through. All the Best

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Raghu, It is not easy to suggest based on the facts given by you. There are lots of factors like your UG percentage, Whether your UG is a professional course or Science course, 3 or 4 year degree, Quality of Work experience, Number of years as a Manager, plus which area of MBA you are interested, which part of US you want to go, how much of fees you can afford, etc, etc. The fees of Universities in US for MBA varies from as low as 12,000 $ range to 75,000 $ per year depending on the Universities. So I would advise you to ask the question with more figures. If you want Universities in the Mid range fees, you can try California state Universities campuses like Long Beach, East Bay, etc. You can also try for New York State University, Syracuse, Florida Institute of Technology, etc. All the best.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Raghu J Raghu J Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 12
Hi Gigeo , Please evaluate my profile,planning to apply for fall 2013 M/25/Indian Academics: Class 10 -88 Class 12 - 86 Undergrad : 60% ,Bachelor of Engineering (Computers)from Pune University(One of the top universities in India) Gmat 600(44Q,28V) Professional: - 3.5 years experience(as of now) in Indian IT Industry. -Working in an Indian IT mid-size company(Revenues : 1BN $), - A Fast Promotion -International Experience (6 months in UK) ,leading a team of 5 -Working mainly on the functional side than technical side of technology implementation projects.Functional consultant role. -2 professional certifications(No one in the company holds this ) Academics : -Very strong academically in school .Recipient of many awards in school. -Class representative in school -Member of school cricket team -Topper in 11th grade Extra-curricular activities: -Organized tech fests at undergrad level -Working with an NGO supporting underprivileged kids -Actively participate in firm's CSR initiative -Trekking and travelling enthusiast.A dozen countries covered. -Other interests include keen interest in current affairs,swimming,karate. Gigeo - I want to pursue MBA in General Mgmt/Consulting. Kindly suggest universities in my range. Thanks

Add a quick reply to 'Suggest good/decent US Universities according to my GMAT and work experience.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.