One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
USA or Australia? Which of the two is better for masters of CS with majors in networking/MIS /Dual Degree?
Chirag Ajwani profile image Chirag Ajwani Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am confused as to which country i should apply to whether USA or Australia.I am looking for masters in computer science with majors in networking or a dual degree course in MIT/MIS(dont like coding).I have given my GRE and got a score of 279 and PTE score of 61.I have completed my BE Computer Engineering with agg of 53 with 13 backlogs(+2 revaluation),10th 72% and 12th 67%.Which country shall i apply and to which universities shall i apply to.In terms of job opportunities,part time /full time jobs,standard of living which is better.Also are Australian Universities like Deakin University recognized in USA.

kindly help me as to which country i must opt for and which universities i should apply with my profile.

Thanks,

Chirag Ajwani

• November 04, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Chirag,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

US and Australia consider the overall profile which includes %age in Btech, GRE (For US only), SOP, LORs and work experience (if any). You may apply for both the countries provided the backlogs are cleared and both provide you with the part time jobs for 20 hours per week and the high standard of living. Other than the GRE, you will need to take an IELTS/TOEFL. 

As far as the Australia universities are concerned, it depends university to university, they are recognized by commonwealth so are worldwide acceptable.

Please register on hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ so that we can help you with the further process.

Hope the above clarifies.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'USA or Australia? Which of the two is better for masters of CS with majors in networking/MIS /Dual Degree?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.