One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
USA or Australia
Sagnik Sar profile image Sagnik Sar Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 15
I am 7th semester Engineering. Student from Electronics and Communication I want to ask which will be better place for M.S. USA or AUSTRALIA in terms of expenditure and chances of getting good jobs and for Electronic field student which will be better place.
  • July 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning, In my opinion it would be better to study in Australia. As for the cost it is almost the same. The advantage is that economic situvation in Australia is much better and so the options of getting a job is also better. There is also a 2 year post study work option in Australia and options to get PR there. If you are a top end student with Research also in mind then USA can be a good option.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'USA or Australia '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.