One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
UWA vs Curtin ?
Ankit Dutta profile image Ankit Dutta Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I have received offer from both UWA and Curtin for masters in Petroleum Engineering. However the loophole in UWA is such that I need to successfully complete my graduate diploma with a weighted average mark of 65% or above to get into masters program from 2nd year onwards. UWA falls under group of eight and is highly recognized and reputed. But how is Curtin for Masters in this field? Is Curtin's degree recognized worldwide? My ultimate aim is to get into the industry after 2 years.
  • April 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Vandita Bhargava Vandita Bhargava Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 65 Trusted Advisor

Although UWA is a G8 university of Australia,Curtin University of Technology too is an excellent university known for its for Engineering and other programs.It is regarded as amongst the best for Engineering, and its courses, like other Australian universities are well recognised and accepted worldwide.

Vandita Bhargava | Overseas Education Assistance Services

Add a quick reply to 'UWA vs Curtin ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.