One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Valuable documents to submit for college admission?
Sandhya Vijayan profile image Sandhya Vijayan Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Hello, I wish to apply for the Masters in Mass Communication course at NTU, Singapore for the 2013 August intake. Well, the website lists a set of documents to be attached along with application, but I would also like to know what are supporting documents that will add value to my application and increase my chances of intake. Thanks in Advance
  • August 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

I suppose you are a student with above 75% in your bachalors. The additional documents like work experience in the said field full time or part time, participation in National or International seminars and paper presentations. Any social work done will be very usefull.

With Best Wishes

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Valuable documents to submit for college admission?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.