One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Visa approval chances
Anilraj Raj Anilraj Raj Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1

hi im anilraj, 

my profile

10th- 89%

+2:89% mechanical engg. 62% (completed in 6 yrs)

ielts: 6.5

gre: 298

what are the measures i have to take for my visa approval?  im planning  for spring intake and   to make my chances of visa strong,please advice me?

• February 17, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Anilraj,

You need to have I20 from university for taking USA visa appointment. Besides you need to have clear idea on Why USA? Why do you wish to study your MS abroad? What are your career plans? Why you have selected particular university? Why do you think you will come back to India? besides other factual questions like What is your GRE score? How many university did you apply?, etc. You need to be confident and present your ideas clearly and in short sentence.

You visa chances depends on your ties with India (how strong your family bond is in India?) and also on your sponsor funding capability.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to ' Visa approval chances'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.