One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Visa delay issue
Yassir Hassan profile image Yassir Hassan Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 0

I applied for masters at a malaysian university and I was accepted and received an offer letter for september semester, and I was supposed to get my visa letter before the start of study. But unfortunately i haven't received my visa up to date due to a careless officer in the university's admission office, who applied to me in EMGS too late, and the application is still under processing at this minute.

Now it seems I have no other choice but to defer because my colleagues started four weeks ago.

Now my question is can i make a complaint directly to emgs regarding this issue? or should i contact a higher officer in that university? What is the advised course of action?

• October 05, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Hi Yaser,

Sorry to hear about your problem. yes you can send your email to costomer care email.

but don't be harsh.

Regards

nupur

Add a quick reply to 'Visa delay issue'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.