One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Visa process after USA Elections
Furqan Azeez profile image Furqan Azeez Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Is it safe for an Indian student to pursue his MS in Us especially after the elections of 2016.

Will there be any difficulty to get a VISA now.

• November 10, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Dodli Nandi profile image Dodli Nandi Contributor Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 7 Points: 110

Dear Furqan

Many people are having premonitions ever since the US election results have been declared. I guess it's too early to say anything. Would request you to contact international officers to know more, if you are planning to go to the USA. 

On a positive note, from the beginning Trump has been in favour of letting Indian students in so it may not be much of a problem for students like you.

Sukhwinder Singh profile image Sukhwinder Singh Member Join date: Feb, 2017 Posts: 6 Points: 60

Hello

Student Visa in us has same procedure as before election ,same  interview procedure conducted by us. so their nothing change done by us in student visa process. one of my friend get u.s study visa in recent days. So their is not any type of difficuly increase from past after elections 2016.A number of people get multiple-visa easily in recent days.

Add a quick reply to 'Visa process after USA Elections'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.