One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are the Universities and scope of getting good universities with my profile?
Santhosh Kumar Maram Santhosh Kumar Maram Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Right now I am in Btech-4 in it stream. I had completed my GRE exam I got 287 marks and IELTS yet to be taken .My Btech aggregate is 73 till 3-2.is there any chance to get in any of Texas university.
  • December 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

As per your profile you have still time to get more score in your UG and IELTS. With the current details yes you can apply to Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos and University of Texas, Pan America. But you can also apply to more Universities like Central Michigan University, Temple University, PA, Northeastern Illinois University, University of Arkansas Little Rock, Alabama A & M University, San Diego State University, California, Kent State University, University of New Haven, CT, Oakland University, University of Central Oklahoma, Long Island University etc. If you have further clarifications mail me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What are the Universities and scope of getting good universities with my profile?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.