One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
want competative exams to get selected for abroad colleges with scholarships
Suprith Suppi profile image Suprith Suppi Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I’m currently now 2nd year pre-university course and want some competitive exams to get selected for colleges in abroad with scholarships. And that exam should be based on our state syllabus! Can u please help me?
  • September 10, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Abroad Universities normally don’t conduct any specific exam for Scholarship, but the Universities will look for your GRE/GMAT, GPA and your overall profile to consider your application for scholarship. Please be prepared with your GRE if you are planning to do MS or GMAT for MBA.GRE and GMAT are aptitude exams that will test you on English and Math (9th & 10th level).

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'want competative exams to get selected for abroad colleges with scholarships '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.