One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Need guidance to do Phd - Pharmaceutics in USA
Raghavendra Gakkula Raghavendra Gakkula Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
I am pursuing my masters in Pharmaceutics, i am planning to publish minimum 2 review articles till my masters end, want to do Phd (pharmaceutics) in USA. so l have some doubts regarding to it 1) What is the admission procedure for PhD in good university in USA 2) What is tution fee for PhD and what is working hours for Phd 3) I am from middle class family so i will be depends on funding, so how much funding may i get 4) Including part time job and funding how much may i earn for living in USA
  • August 30, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Raghvendra, the admission procedure would be you have to qualify with the University eligibility requirements with test scores and academic scores.. University may ask you for documents  like Letter of Recommendation/Statement of Purpose etc.. after comes the visa process etc..the fees will be around $28,098 a year 

You can check out the complete list of Universities to offer PhD courses in Pharmaceutics in US here

Gakkula Raghavendra profile image Gakkula Raghavendra Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 11

Thank you Praveen Kumar garu, how much funding we may get per month?

Add a quick reply to 'Need guidance to do Phd - Pharmaceutics in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.