One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Want to apply for a funded degree in media and communications in united states or Canada.
Malvika Mahal profile image Malvika Mahal Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Well I am in a hurry to apply for a masters degree in media and communication inclined towards film making and production. It would be better if i can also avail a funded scholarship for the same. Any info on this front will be really beneficial. I've also applied for a TOEFL ibt in the first week of December. Regards.
  • November 20, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Malvika, Sorry uniguru is not affiliated with any American or Candian Institue that offers scholarship on Mass Communication and Media. You can look for available scholarships on scholarships.com  Also, you can check the list of American Universities that offer courses on Mass Communication and Media.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Want to apply for a funded degree in media and communications in united states or Canada.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.