One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Want to apply for MS in university of St Andrews.
Anu Kaushik profile image Anu Kaushik Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I got 59% in B.E (Bachelor of Engineering). And want to apply for M.S in Human resource in university of St. Andrews, am I eligible enough? Please tell me the last date to apply and what are the requirements and fee structure. Thanks!
  • May 03, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Anu Kaushik, You can still apply for the University of St Andrews for Human Resource management. The entry requirement is A good undergraduate degree equivalent to a 2.1 (Upper Second Class Honours) or better in a subject other than Business or Management. The tuition fee is £13,050 for the management programs in the university. The program begins in the month of September. You have to start the application process.

70 to 100% = A First Class degree
60 to 69% = An upper second class (2.1) degree
50 to 59% = Lower second class (2.2) degree
40 to 49% = 3rd class degree
35 to 39% = A narrow fail (but compensation may be allowed in accordance with the University’s rules)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Want to apply for MS in university of St Andrews.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.