One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
want to apply online for a scholarship 2013. please help me
Aparajita Bose profile image Aparajita Bose Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i hv ielts score 7.5.. how can i apply online.. in Maastrischt university? and vu uviversity amsterdam.. i hv problem finding the inline application form
  • December 01, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Netherlands

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aparajitha, congratulations on the IELTS score!

Maastricht University offers 11 different types of scholarships. There is one specifically assigned for Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, you may be interested in that. The application for the scholorship are available on the Maastrich University Scholorship section.

The UvA offers two scholarship programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated non-EU/EEA students the opportunity to pursue a degree at the UvA. One scholarship available to UvA students is the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship. In 2013, a second scholarship will be introduced for talented students.

In addition to the scholarships mentioned above, other forms of financial support for studying in the Netherlands are available to exceptional students. Please note that, in some cases, students may make use of the Dutch government’s system of student grants and loans (studiefinanciering)

To apply for the scholarship you can contact the University of Amsterdam Service and information center. The UvA Service & Information Centre (SIC) assists undergraduate, graduate and PhD students needing information, advice or support regarding their registration as a student and other matters which concern studying at the University of Amsterdam.

Timing and contact number: You can reach SIC by phone from 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT + 1) at + 31 20 525 8080. Opening hours of the Student Desk are from 10:00 - 17:00 (GMT +1).

Source: University of Amsterdam and Maastrich University websites.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'want to apply online for a scholarship 2013. please help me'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.