One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Want to do MS abroad.Confused about country & want to know scholarship programs?
Jophin Johny profile image Jophin Johny Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have qualified in Btech Electronics & Communication with CGPA 7.

Currently working in IT(Accenture Company) for about 1 year.

I want to know which country to study abroad so that I could study less costly & scholarship opportunities.

Is there any scholarship for experienced professionals to do Masters.

Can I know the Countries I could go & get settled there.

• July 22, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (4)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Jophin,

We will be able to answer your queries in more detail if you could share your contact number with us.

You could also reach us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us on our Toll free number 1800 103 9634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Ratnadeepak Kondeti profile image Ratnadeepak Kondeti Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

hai.myself deeepak.i am pursueing b.tech final year in civil branch.i wanted to study ms in abroad.but big hurdle can block to me.that is financial problem.i came from poor family.but its my goal.i can do anything for my goal.please help me.given me a valuable suggestion.

Ratnadeepak Kondeti profile image Ratnadeepak Kondeti Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

hai.myself deeepak.i am pursueing b.tech final year in civil branch.i wanted to study ms in abroad.but big hurdle can block to me.that is financial problem.i came from poor family.but its my goal.i can do anything for my goal.please help me.given me a valuable suggestion.

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ratnadeepak,

A scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

We will be able to answer all your queries in more detail if you could get in touch with us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us on our Toll free number 1800 103 9634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Want to do MS abroad.Confused about country & want to know scholarship programs?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.