One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Want to do my Masters in automation and robotics in UK in January intake...suggest some institute...
Ravi Dankhara profile image Ravi Dankhara Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my masters in electronics engg. from gujarat technological university with 55.6%...I have got 7.5 in IELTS...I want to know which are good universities for masters in automation and robotics in UK...I have applied for staffordshire university for MSc mechatronics...this course is with internship...I wanna know how this university is actually?..Please let me know if anyone has already studied there...
  • December 01, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Most of the Universities in UK will ask for a good bachelors degree with a GPA of 3.0 or 60% and above. But there are some universities which will accept students who has secured 2nd class honours degree as well. You can find the information on Uniguru website. University will receive applications for January intake according to the deadlines set by them. Since it is too late for January intake, I would suggest you to go for fall intake. You can find the responses of the students who are currently studying in Staffordshire on the University’s website. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Want to do my Masters in automation and robotics in UK in January intake...suggest some institute...'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.