One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
PhD after m.pharma - Best country to study
Nakul Joshi Nakul Joshi Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics from Gtu. i am interested to do PhD from foreign universities so plz kindly inform me that which countries will allow me to do PhD in their respective universities with my Indian based M.pharma. Which countries are better for PhD. Is there any possibilities of PR with PhD? plz tell me the difference between PR and citizenship
  • December 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

UK, USA and Australia are good study destinations for PhD in pharmacy. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers PhD courses in Pharmacy. You have to visit the university’s website and complete an online application form and work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and research proposal. 

The procedure for acquiring Permanent Residency differs for each country; however the student has to meet with the eligibility to apply for PR. 

Permanent resident is a person who has a lawful status in a country. Where as a citizen is the one who is born in a country. Citizens are allowed to vote in national elections and hold a government job; where as a permanent resident is not allowed for any of these. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'PhD after m.pharma - Best country to study'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.