One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Want to know about Hospital management / administration course abroad.
Dhiraj Jaiswal Dhiraj Jaiswal Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am MBBS graduate looking for one year Hospital management course, please give me the details of fee structure and other requirements to get admission in Singapore or other countries.
  • April 30, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (3)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

You need to take IETLS (Academic) Exam and provide transcript of MBBS, two letter of recommendation, statement of purpose (reason behind pursuing this program), resume, passport copy and financial documents.

Besides Singapore you could check Australia and UK Universities.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Prakash M Prakash M Contributor Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 165 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

In Singapore most of the colleges offer only MBA awarded by Australia and UK.

Good Luck :-)

Prakash M | Raksam Study Abroad
Avish Chabra profile image Avish Chabra Member Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hii ..i want to know about hospital managment course ...pls give me detail about fee structure .time period ,nd hw may i proceed next .now i completed my nursing 

Add a quick reply to 'Want to know about Hospital management / administration course abroad.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.