One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
want to study MS in abroad on fully funded scholorship
Muhammad Hameed Muhammad Hameed Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 12
i am student of BSc electronics engineering from pakistan and i will complete my degree in 2014 . i want to do my MS in any forieghn country on scholorship..recently i am also doing BSc engineering on scholorship and i need another such opertunity to fullfil my education as engineer
  • February 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Hameed, for scholarships, candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually eligible for a scholarship test or highest marks (distinction) are considered if no test is involved. Scholarships are considered on application.

Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Here is the list of American institutions offering scholarship  You can directly apply to the institutions online. Also, download the prospectus for information in detail.

Muhammad Hameed Muhammad Hameed Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 12
thanks :) dear can u tell me how shuold i prepare myself for TOFEL and IELET exams now?? do u give me any notes or video links?? and also guide to pass GRE tes with desired score??
Antony Chacko profile image Antony Chacko Contributor Join date: Oct, 2011 Posts: 15 Points: 198

Hi Muhammad you can check help articles on IELTS and TOEFL posted on the website. For videos refer Khan Academy website

Add a quick reply to 'want to study MS in abroad on fully funded scholorship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.