One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What exams should I appear to study abroad? How much marks requird?
Vijay Venki profile image Vijay Venki Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hai i Completed my U.G. in India (Chennai) ...Iam an Avg student ..with 6.45cgpa....I want to study my Masters in abroad ...So wat I should do ??? please guide me ??? like wat exams i should write and how much marks i need to clear it ,etc .....
  • October 22, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Vijay,

If you want to  apply for post graduation and PhD courses  your are requested to give the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) while if you are  looking forward to doing an MBA you are suggested to give the GMAT exam. All information relating to the GRE tests and GMAT tests are made available here - Test preparation articles.

While applying for undergraduate programmes in USA you are required to take the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), which will qualify you for applying for a bachelor’s course. A good score for GRE would be 320/340 and for GMAT would be 700/800.

Add a quick reply to 'What exams should I appear to study abroad? How much marks requird?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.