One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to study in New Zealand. Please guide me.
Harminder Kaur Harminder Kaur Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Sir, I have completed Diploma in IT (3yrs) with 70%(approx.) in 2013 and even i have done my senior secondary eduction as evening regular with diploma in 2012 with 75.60%. then pursued IELTS with 6.5 band (L-7,R-6,W-6,S-6) and now i want to make my career in computer science but i am not getting which college i should take admission in New Zealand . I have some money problem too, if you can get me out of this problem then i will be very much thankful to you ... 

With Regards,

Harminder Kaur

• September 09, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Hi Harminder,

How are your doing? Must be good.

If you have completed diploma in IT after your class 12th then you can apply for Undergraduate courses with a credit transfer option, this will help in minimizing the course duration.

regarding your money problem after submission of complete  application we can submit a request for scholarship.

You can check with few universities like AUT, Otago polytechnic.

I hope this answer serves the purpose, but you have any other query, why don't you just call our experts at 18001039634.

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study in New Zealand. Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.