One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which are the best colleges or University to do Masters in commerce the same?
Isha Sharma Isha Sharma Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am doing Bcom hons from Amity university,Noida. And i want to do mcom after it from abroad. I want to know the best universities and the scholarships details which i can apply for?
  • January 03, 2014

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

USA and Australia are good study destinations for Masters Degree courses in Commerce and related subjects. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial documents. Then you have to submit an application to the university. You may find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters Degree courses in Commerce

Regarding your query on scholarships, it depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Which are the best colleges or University to do Masters in commerce the same?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.