One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Want to study MBA in Marketing as 6 months or 1 Year Course
Chandandeep Kaur Chandandeep Kaur Member Join date: Nov, 2010 Posts: 5 Points: 10
I did my MBA in Marketing and IT and since last 5yrs I am working in a Automobile Dealership. My job relates to spare part inventory and administration of office work. I want to enhance by skills further in spare part management. What course can I opt for in US - 6months or 1yr. Please guide.
  • April 17, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

Certificate courses of 6m to 1 year will be available in areas like Business Administration, Information Technology, Marketing and Communication which could be related to your interest. Unfortunately, I am not aware of courses related to spart part management, or anything related to stock keeping. There could be few universities in USA offering the same and research is required.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Want to study MBA in Marketing as 6 months or 1 Year Course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.