One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Want to Study Network Engineering in New Zealand
Patel Sanjana profile image Patel Sanjana Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir, i have complete my BCA with 54 % and now want to go at New Zealand for further study. I got 5.5 Bands in IELTS Speaking 6.0 , Reading 5.0 , Listening 5.5 , Writing 5.5 . I want to go for Networking or Net Developer 's course. Please tell me which institute or university provide me this course? please tell me another option if you have for same country.
  • October 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, All Colleges and Universities in New Zealand require IELTS band of 6.5 anad above for Masters and P.G.Diploma programs. Some of the Diploma's also require an IELTS of 6.0. Your IELTS score of 5.5 might not get admissions in any college or University for Masters level courses. 

I would suggest you to look at impoving your IELTS score to atleast 6.0 and apply for some colleges or Universities. Try CPIT or EIT or NMIT , all are Government Institutions and have Computer Science programs. Try and look for a Level 7 program and above to get the Job Search Visa for 1 year at the end of the course. 

NZSE is a good Private school in Auckland, and has a IT PostGraduate program. But still requires a IELTS of atleast 6.0. 

Wish You all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Want to Study Network Engineering in New Zealand'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.