One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 posts
What are the ways to get scholarships to study in Australia?
Aarnab De profile image Aarnab De Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Please suggest how can i apply to get scholarships for study in Australian university?

• February 20, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (5)

Pradip Kr profile image Pradip Kr Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must have applied and received an offer from the university. Talking to counselors who are expert in this regard is the best possible option.

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aarnab,

Please do let me know your educational background so that I can advise you better.

You can find details on scholarship at Hotcourses India

Criteria for a scholarship is based on your previous academic performance. You also stand a chance for a scholarship after enrolling at a university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you may get a fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team has their own eligibility criteria and a student has to fulfill the same.

Do get in touch with us for further clarification on our Toll free number: 1-800-103-9634 or mail us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Aarnab De profile image Aarnab De Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 10

thanks for the response. A lot of my relatives and friends suggesting about the counselling or consultants. Can any of you please suggest me about the best counselors for overseas education in Delhi? I am concern about the fake companies and fake advertisements. 

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

We have an office in Delhi. Please call us at 1-800-103-2581 or mail us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in so that we can advise you better.

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Prakash Rawat profile image Prakash Rawat Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hey Arnab, 

Yes you are right bro. These days, consultants can be fake and more than that money minded. They can show you the wrong way just to make some more money. So, its very important that you talk to experts and counselors who are reputed and trsutworthy. I am not saying all are like that as by cousin went to Australia through some consultants and his experience was great with them. So, may be you can find a good consultant. All the best for you future. 

Add a quick reply to 'What are the ways to get scholarships to study in Australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.