One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
What to study after Masters in M. Pharmacy?
Chirag Pathak Chirag Pathak Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 3
I have done my M. Pharmacy in pharmaceutics from India (nmu) and I want to study further and settle in abroad possibly in Australia or Canada. What steps I should follow??
  • December 30, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Since you have a Post graduate degree in Pharmacy, you can go for Research oriented course in the same field. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Research courses in Pharmaceutics. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, research proposal and other financial statements. Then you have to submit an application to the university. Some universities may also expect you to take IELTS or TOEFL and other admission exams. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Nivya Reddy Kolli profile image Nivya Reddy Kolli Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

is there any MS course in neuropharmacology/psychiarty ? if yes, plz let me know universities that offer it...I m a PharmD graduate from India, Manipal University, and wanted to persue PhD (plannig to enter as MS student and then convert into PhD)

Add a quick reply to 'What to study after Masters in M. Pharmacy?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.