One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
what after MBA
Chandandeep Kaur Chandandeep Kaur Member Join date: Nov, 2010 Posts: 5 Points: 10

Did MBA in 2005 .. i want to study further.. can i do MBA again abroad or the only option i have is PhD.

• February 09, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Ireland has the best education system in Europe. It is an increasingly popular destination for students from all over the world. Irish higher education institutions are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines. As you have already done your MBA you can do a second MBA in specialized program. Moreover you can work 20 hr per week.

The entry requirement that you should hold a good academics level back ground with Minimum first class & English medium instructions are required. If you are not proficient in English, some universities in Ireland insist on a score either from TOEFL or IELTS. Hope you will have a good work experience which makes your profile more strong to get into a decent university. Here are few universities and colleges who offer MBA: - University of Dublin - Trinity College, University College Dublin (UCD) - Michael Smurfit School of Business, Griffith College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Galway - Cairnes Graduate School. You can find more list of universities at Uniguru website.

Almasto Kapoor profile image Almasto Kapoor Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 7 Points: 90

Yes you can definitely apply again for another MBA provided you have been doing something after 2005. For example you have been in employment, etc. MBA/ Masters in Business will be shorter in duration as compared to a Phd program and you can justify in your Statement of Purpose that you want to pursue an international MBA for better job opportunities.

Add a quick reply to 'what after MBA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.