One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
what are all the top ranking universities in US for M.Eng (structures) or MS (non-Thesis) -structures ?
Shubham Goel Shubham Goel Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My son, shubham goel is 3rd year civil engineering student at PSG tech, Coimbatore with 7.5 CGPA . He has very recently obtained 306 in GRE (revised) with 163 in Quant and 143 in Verbal. Analytical scores shall be published within a week. He intends to do aforesaid course from a really good ranked US university. We shall try to obtain good LOR, SOP, Extra-curricular and social activity credentials.He is yet to take TOEFL . With all this, Please let me know some universities where he can try for admission. He intends to work for 2 years in any global structural consultancy company after MASTERS and thereafter start his own consultancy in Noida where he already owns a good infrastructure. e-mail:amitgoel512@yahoo.co.in
  • January 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Subham, California Institute of Technology, Princeton University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University are some of the top ranking American universites.

Your GRE and academic scores are really good. You need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. With good academic and qualifying test scores you might be eligible for scholarship on application.

Here is the list of American institutions offering scholarships for graduate engineering courses.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'what are all the top ranking universities in US for M.Eng (structures) or MS (non-Thesis) -structures ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.