One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
what are all you need for phd from abroad
Ankita Shrivastva profile image Ankita Shrivastva Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I want to do Phd from foreign universities ....I have done MBA and and now and looking forward for the PHD i have no prior experience. So how can i do it????????
  • October 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Very rarely a University will offer PhD for student's with no work experience. Most NZ Universities will not offer MBA for fresher's and so do gain work experience of 3 to 4 years  and then seek a PhD. Before seeking a PhD admission you should have a claear idea about your Research and have a Research Proposal. 

The other option is to do a P.G.Diploma course in New Zealand which is more than a Level 7 and above, work for a while there and seek admissions for PhD. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'what are all you need for phd from abroad '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.